11″ x 17″
16″ x 20″
24″ x 36″
36″ x 48″
40″ x 60″
9 mil 60/40 Perforated Window Film
White semi-gloss perforated film with black adhesive on back.
Window perfs make beautiful window displays for both business and personal use. The perforated window film provides two-way visibility, allowing you to promote your business, while maintaining a view of the other side.
- Apply to glass surfaces only.
- Each perforated hole measures 1.5mm in diameter and takes up 40% of the canvas, which means your custom message and image will be printed on the remaining 60%.
- It’s easy to get creative with window perfs: apply them to your storefront windows, which provides a tinted view from the inside, as well as a see-through effect from both the inside and outside.
- Window perfs are held up firmly by the adhesive backer and are easy to remove and re-position, with no residue left behind.
- We print our window perfs on digital printers that use Eco-Solvent inks for a greener environment. Eco-solvent ink is combined with a pigment and resin/glue, which allows the ink to adhere to the surfaces that are necessary for outdoor use.
- Quantity ranges from as low as 1 to 100.
- You can upload at a resolution of 150 dpi.
All of our materials are premium, so no matter what you order, we’re sure you will be pleased with your high-quality product.
9 mil 60/40 Perforated Window Film is a white semi-gloss perforated film. Each perforated hole measures 1.5mm in diameter and takes up 40% of the canvas, which means your custom message and image will be printed on the remaining 60%. The perforation allows you to view through the material, making it a great advertising tool for both exterior and interior windows and store displays. Window perfs allow you to advertise while still maintaining visibility and an open feel. Your design will be printed on the front/non-adhesive side, with the black adhesive on the back. The black adhesive back also allows you to create a tinted effect from one side. You may easily remove or reposition the window perfs.
Acceptable File Formats:
TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size:
Instant Online Proof:
An instant proof will be available for you to review and approve. If you select this option, you must check your files for errors, as GotPrint will not provide you with an additional proof.
Manually Processed, PDF Proof:
24 Hours (Excluding Holidays): We will check your files and ensure they have the correct file specifications. If we find any problems with your files, we’ll contact you, otherwise you’ll receive a link to your PROOF to review within 24 hours.
Prices include processing one set of uploaded files and creating a single proof. You can view the status of your order online 24/7 on “My Account”. If you have submitted a CD of your files, the proof turnaround will begin after we have received your CD. In addition, for all orders during the holiday season, we will be extending our proof turnaround time by 1 business day. Files not built correctly may delay the order.
To reduce file size, please upload in .jpg format.
If you choose another file format, please ensure all layers are flattened. For best results, please use our downloadable templates below. All the available templates already have the correct dimensions, including bleed. For more information on bleed, color, file formats, file size, fonts, and resolution, please refer to our Preparing Files page.